Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween is coming

I really enjoy Halloween.  Not sure why.  I always loved it as a kid.  Getting dressed up and going house to house for all that candy.  Who wouldn't love that?  I wonder why there aren't any pictures of me in my costumes.  I don't remember any of the costumes I wore.  Maybe I only had a mask? 

Well, as an adult, I love giving out candy to the kids.  But these days, not many kids come by.  And I'm hardly ever home on Halloween due to being on the road for my job. 

So what's so much fun about it?  Still the candy!

I love the Halloween motifs.  Not the scary horror ones.  Just sort of scary.  With witches.  And haunted houses.

This one has it all - the witch, the black cat, and the haunted house.  Oh, and the huge moon.


How about this little witch?  I love her looks.  And her locks!


I also love pumpkins.
This one is beautiful!


And this one is scary. Sorta...


There are so many wonderful cross stitch projects.  I've made a few.

This is a Halloween ornament.



Here's my haunted house, black cat, pumpkin, and the rising moon.


This is also a small ornament with a bat button.


This biscornu pincushion cracks me up.  After it was all stitched together, I noticed that one of the cats is missing his whiskers!


I also have a new large cross stitch project for Halloween in the works.  It may be completed by Halloween 2015!  It's pretty big and I'm pretty slow.  Here's a picture of some progress.

And more progress...  With a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment