Monday, June 13, 2016

Feeling Lucky

There's so many reasons to feel lucky.



First of all, I kept my job.  That's really good news in light of the recent reduction of employees at my company.  Many of my friends were let go.  Honestly, it feels like I was holding a winning job ticket!



Next, I have my health.  Yay!  But since I just made it through some unexplained flu/food poisoning/bug this weekend, I was reminded how precious it is to have good health.



Unfortunately, I just learned of the sudden passing of one of my colleagues.  So sad.  Life is very fragile and the loss of my friend reminds me how lucky I am to be alive!



Third, I just received this beautiful fabric and floss to start an old Halloween favorite cross stitch project called Tombstone Angel from Carriage House Samplings.  I guess that's not luck, since I purchased these beautiful supplies!  


40 Count Pear linen
Floss from Needlepoint Silk Inc


There is a possibility I might be lucky in winning some beautiful hand dyed floss from the Victorian Motto Sampler blog.  Gorgeous colored floss in special patriotic colors.  These can be purchased on Nancy's eBay store or you can enter her free drawing on her blog.  I entered and hope I am a lucky winner!!

Victorian Motto Sampler




No comments:

Post a Comment